Don't let that meeting happen without you.
Get approval for your business travel with a simple click of the mouse.
Sign up today
Feel free to slow down.
Just tell us where you are going and we will keep everything organized for you.
Sign up today
Coming home has never been easier.
With our online expense report, you can submit it for approval from anywhere.
Sign up today
Freedom Information Systems is proud to announce their latest business software offering, TravelPointe! It is an
all-in-one solution for business travel. With trip request and approval workflows, expense reports, and
budget management, you can't go wrong.
For new government contractors just getting started, TravelPointe provides them with a best-in-class compliant solution on Day One of contract execution. For other companies struggling with compliance problems, TravelPointe clears the way to quick client approval and reimbursement.
- U.S Government Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) compliance.
- GSA destinations and per diems can be programmed into travel selections.
- Lodging, meals and incidental rates can be pre-populated in the expense report. We even accommodate if specific meals provided!
- Clear delineation of who paid for the travel expense, the company or the employee, ensures that the accurate amount is recorded, billed, and reimbursed.
TravelPointe is the comprehensive solution that you've been waiting for. Government contractors frequently have to gain both Prime contractor and / or government client approval before booking any travel. Before they make that decision, they want to know how much the trip will cost. TravelPointe provides a fully customizable travel authorization approval workflow, complete with a travel estimator embedded in the request.
- Including your external clients in your travel authorization approval is easy - external client doesn't even have to have a TravelPointe account. Just a couple of clicks on their smartphone, tablet, or computer and their approval (or disapproval) is duly noted and recorded.
- If Project Managers set up budgets, the project's budget status is embedded in the request email, giving the Manager all of the data needed to make a decision.
- TravelPointe includes a detailed, intuitive expense report.
- An expense report can work its way through a fully customized approval workflow.
- Expense reports are preserved for contract records and billing.
Getting reimbursed for expenses is good. Getting reimbursed quickly, the first time, with no rework, is even better.
- TravelPointe saves money that you're not needlessly paying as interest on credit cards while waiting for reimbursement for your major client travel expenses.
- TravelPointe saves labor since it prevents most common errors by eliminating the frustrating manual process.
TravelPointe is so easy to use.
- You can integrate your travel agency notification into your approval workflow, letting them know your employee is approved to travel.
- Don't like bottlenecks in the approval process? Neither do we. That's why we enabled co-approvers. And what if one gets to the approval before the other? We let them know their colleague has already approved it.
- Personalized emails and links mean that that your client doesn't have to remember another system password to participate in your authorization workflow.
- Need to notify your company travel administrator? Just include them in the workflow at whatever point they need to know.
- We know not every decision is black and white. Sometimes, the decider needs more information. So we make it possible for you to include in your workflow a return to Project Manager, or return to Traveler for more questions.
- Traveler conveniences are built right in, too. Like weather at your travel destination. Travel advisories from the government. And a full travel history at your fingertips.
Custom, flexible workflows prevent time-wasting errors. When you rely on the print-scan-email process, we all know that someone can sign in the wrong spot, the scan can be illegible, or anyone in the process might email a travel request or expense report to the wrong person.
- TravelPointe's custom workflow capabilities allow each project in your company to establish a standard workflow ensuring that every trip follows the same process. Known and repeatable. Sounds good.